Brew-Ha. It's as good as it lasts.



This was drawn on a large sheet of paper in a pad I bought from an art shop in a mall in Riyadh.  That place had everything.
Jeff "Z-man" Zastawny suggested the neighborhood kids.  Hell, he and Andre where practically Fred 'n' Peckerhead, but with shorter, darker hair, and a dislike for sharing women.  Well, one of them didn't have a problem with that.  And thus ended a friendship.
I almost dated Linda before Z-man, but I didn't fuck her one night when she got hot and heavy on me—I didn't want to explain the outbreak of psoriasis in that area (a problem that kept that rascal put away).  So she said I had an emotional problem (which I did) and didn't want anything to do me.
So I proved her correct by mixing a tape of "wounded animal" "fuck you bitch" songs on a real shitty cassette.  She liked it until she figured it out. hehe.

I think they ate that dog too.  Not Z-man and Andre, Fred 'n' Peckerhead.


And so ends 1991.

No comments:

Post a Comment